There are several ways to give electronically.
- Click the link below to sign up online for giving through Vanco, a secure banking service.
- Call Vanco by phone to set up giving, at 800-675-7430.
- Download the app, Give+. Search for the church by our zip code, 49445
Make a difference to lots of lives. Spread kindness through the community. Strengthen the work of making disciples and changing the world! About a third of giving to Community comes through online giving. Whether you give here, or some other way, your support makes a real difference.
Frequently Asked Questions about online giving to Community:
- What are the benefits of online giving? We provide many convenient ways to give your gifts. When you give online, you can use your bank account or credit card for a one-time or recurring gift. Your gift is recorded and reported to you for tax purposes.
- Can I direct my electronic giving? Yes, there are choices available for various special giving opportunities, as well as supporting the general operations of the church.
- Is it safe to give online? We use the latest secure and compliant methods available to ensure your privacy.
- What types of bank accounts can I give from? Gifts can be made from a checking or savings account.
- Can I use a debit card? Yes
- Are there any fees involved with giving online? We do not charge a fee for giving; the cost of bank fees is part of our annual budget.
- Can I make a one-time contribution? Yes
- What are my options for recurring gifts? Many members choose to make monthly or weekly gifts. That helps you to keep your commitment going when you’re out of town or snowed in.
- How can I make changes after setting up a recurring gift? You can make changes through our secure online site or by calling the church office at 231-744-4491