Latest update February 15, 2021
Please read this letter from Pastor Jeremy:
If everything stays on track in Muskegon County, then we can head back to worshiping together. So we’re going to go back on March 7, for a 10 a.m. worship service. Here are the details:
- Yes, masks and distancing are still required, and we won’t have refreshments before or after the service.
- Community Kids will meet upstairs after children’s time during worship.
- We will sing songs (which we didn’t do last summer and fall!)
- We’ll meet at 10 a.m. in the sanctuary.
- Online worship will still be there.
- Offering will be no-touch, using a basket in the back of the sanctuary as you arrive or leave. Or continue to give online.
- There will not be printed bulletins.
- If you want to talk with friends before and after church, please consider going outside. Fresh air is really helpful at minimizing coronavirus spread!
We have worked hard to maintain maximum safety when we worship in person, and I really appreciate your faithful cooperation. We were initially shaken by the pandemic and the need to leave worshiping together in the building. Yet we have discovered that the Word of God can thrive and grow in new ground. Now, how can the Word of God continue to thrive and grow as we move into a building again?
It’s up to you to be God’s hands and feet, to invite, welcome, and include your friends, neighbors, and families to worship, and to listen to what they’re looking for.
See you in church!
God bless you all. Keep safe!